1. FALL: the weather, the leaves, fall festivals, pumpkin patches -love it all. TN is very festive!
2. All of the rivers around here- The Ocoee and Hiwasee in particular. We have spent many weekends at both of these rivers rafting, tubing and fishing.
|Here's Jeremy fly fishing.|
4. Boyd-Buchanan school- Jeremy attended BBS from kindergarten through his senior year of high school. Of course, I had always heard great things about this school, but I have now been able to witness them myself. This is where both Jeremy and I have been working/teaching this semester.
5. Countryside Cafe in Ooltewah, TN. There is NO country cooking better than that of countryside.
6. The LOFT- Ann Taylor's LOFT to be exact. Love this place and loooove the sales! Basically, if they had a LOFT in Zambia I would be set. :)
7. Downtown Chattanooga-it is a great place to hang out and has so many unique and pretty things to explore.
8. Hanging out with the Davis family- It has been so much fun to be around Jeremy's family, my in laws, for 6 months straight. Jeremy was able to help coach Caleb's football team this year, and Caleb was named defensive player of the season!
9. Heritage Park- I love this park so much! It is beautiful, and it has a plantation house right in the middle of the park. Jeremy and I like to take Merit (our dog) here to walk, and recently we were able to go inside the plantation house for a Christmas exhibit--it was great!
10. Lookout Mountain- of course I have to give a shout out to Lookout since that is where we were engaged 3 years ago at Rock City. I love Lookout Mountain!